Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Suspension Bridge Revisited

Lately I've spent a lot of time riding to, across and around Roebling Suspension Bridge, which spans the Ohio River between Cincinnati, Ohio and Covington, Kentucky. It's getting new paint this summer, and already workmen have installed new catwalks, safety nets, and rigging for a coccoon which will protect the entire structure from the elements, and vice-versa. Here are a few photos I took last week-end... the bridge closed to traffic at 9:00 PM Friday, so I had the entire structure to myself that night.
































1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing photo at the top! I thought it was part of this photo series, but I see now that it's your logo. Pretty funny either way. I do like the pics of this bridge, very artistic.

    Here's a page about the real Hollow Earth you guys might wanna read, haha.

    ReplyDelete